Getting To The Great Mosque Of Cordoba | Location, Maps, FAQs & more
Where is Cordoba Mosque Located?
Getting To The Great Mosque Of Cordoba by Public Transport
Nearest Railway Station: Cordoba Railway Station (1.7 Km)
- Trains run hourly between Málaga and Córdoba. The earliest departure is at 04:13 PM, and the last departure from Málaga is at 08:13 PM which arrives in Córdoba at 09:18 PM.
- The nearest railway station to Mezquita Cordoba is Cordoba Railway Station which is located about a 5 minutes drive away from the mosque.
- Cordoba Railway Station serves AVE high-speed rail lines connecting main cities such as Madrid Atocha with Malaga, Seville, and Granada
Getting To The Great Mosque Of Cordoba by Car
Travel Time: 15 minutes(Palacio de la Merced)
- Start from Palacio de la Merced and head northeast on Plaza de Colón toward Calle San Felipe Neri.
- Turn left onto Calle San Felipe Neri and continue straight.
- Turn right onto Calle Eduardo Lucena, and continue until you reach the roundabout.
- Take the second exit at the roundabout to continue straight onto Avenida de Menéndez Pidal.
- Continue straight on Avenida de Menéndez Pidal and then turn left onto Avenida del Brillante.
- Keep right to stay on Avenida del Brillante, and the Cordoba Mosque will be on your right.
Parking Facilities Near Cordoba Mosque
- Parking Córdoba: Located in Calle Conde Robledo, nº6 which is an 11-minute walk from the Cathedral Mosque of Cordoba.
- Saba car park: That’s open 24 hours a day at Córdoba Train Station, on the roundabout known as the Glorieta de las Tres Culturas.
- Templo Romano Y Tendillas: Free Parking By Jitkey located in Calle Yeso N2 1 3, 14002 Córdoba.
Walking to Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral
Strolling from Córdoba's bustling center towards the mesmerizing Mosque-Cathedral, one is immersed in the city's rich history and captivating charm. The maze of narrow, winding streets lined with whitewashed walls and vibrant flower pots reflect the city's multicultural heritage. As the grand structure of La Mezquita appears, visitors marvel at its stunning architecture, blending Islamic and Christian influences. This enchanting walk offers a glimpse into the harmonious coexistence of cultures, culminating in the breathtaking beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral.
Cordoba Mosque Tickets & Tours
All Your Questions About Getting To Cordoba Mosque Answered
The Great Mosque Of Cordoba is located in Cordoba, the Spanish region of Andalusia.
The address of the Great Mosque Of Cordoba is C. Cardenal Herrero, 1, 14003 Córdoba, Spain.
Sevilla (SVQ) Airport is the nearest airport to the Great Mosque Of Cordoba which is 110.9 km away.
Puerta del Puente is the nearest bus stand from the Great Mosque Of Cordoba.
Conjunto Monumental Mezquita-Catedral is the nearest taxi stop from the Great Mosque Of Cordoba.
Puerta del Puenteis the nearest landmark to the Great Mosque Of Cordoba.
There are several transport options and routes to reach the Great Mosque Of Cordoba. If you are in the city, taking the bus would be the most preferred option. You can also use the taxi services to reach the site as it is the most convenient option.
Yes, the Great Mosque Of Cordoba is wheelchair accessible.
Bus lines 3 and 12 take you to the Great Mosque Of Cordoba.
Yes, the Great Mosque Of Cordoba is worth visiting.